We are called to be architects of the future, not its victims.
— R. Buckminster Fuller
Ted Wachtel, founder of the International Institute for Restorative Practices (IIRP) Graduate School and CSF Buxmont model restorative practice programs for troubled youth, invites us on a journey of discovery, exploring exciting possibilities for a new reality.
This self-directed Master Class goes beyond the use of restorative practices in schools, youth programs and criminal justice to a possible future in which we apply restorative principles to everything we do — bringing democracy to everyday life.
1. Why We Need a New Reality (13 mins)
2. Dawning of a New Politics (14 mins)
3. Beyond the Schoolhouse (12 mins)
4. Real Justice (17 mins)
5. Family Power (14 mins)
6. Restorative Justice in Everyday Life (13 mins)
7. Safer Saner Schools (16 mins)
8. Restorative Communities (15 mins)
9. A Kinder Gentler Capitalism (19 mins)
10. The Wisdom of Crowds (13 mins)
11. True Representation (19 mins)
12. Revolution by Conversation (8 mins)